20 Sunday Apr 2014
Gathered at the table with my California family, a girl can feel so much magic that even uttering the word perfection can seem a bit of an under statement. Thank you my dear friends for the gift of love and laughter. Some how I still feel I am floating on a bed of tulips filled with Easter eggs and scrumptious desserts. You certainly make life GRAND.
All my love,
19 Saturday Apr 2014
18 Friday Apr 2014
Finally purse to that charges your smart phone when you need it most. No wires, no mess. The Everypurse, charges your smart phone on the go. Now this is something to be thrilled about. Practicality and fashion forward trends all in one, now that is something to be stoked about.
15 Tuesday Apr 2014
The Joe’s Jeans “Spotless” collection features several classic styles—skinny jeans in multiple lengths, a pencil skirt, bermuda shorts, standard cutoff shorts, and trousers, all for your springtime enjoyment. Shop the Joe’s Jeans “Spotless” collection ($149 – $189) now at joesjeans.com and experience white jeans, stain-free.
02 Wednesday Apr 2014
31 Monday Mar 2014
Looking for some lingerie trend inspiration, or perhaps you are in need of some refreshing ideas for an intimate purchase? Just recently I encountered Chiari Styles and found it to have great use of color, original lingerie detail ideas, and overall quite inspiring. She has a lovely book “Chiari Let’s get Intimate” which will be sitting on my coffee table very soon. This is definitely my new go-to place for when I am looking for au courant intimate trends.
29 Saturday Mar 2014
Funny how sometimes it takes a little time for certain things to come to fruition. It took two years, two months, and five days to build the Eiffel Tower, and today it turns 125 years old, here are nine things you might not know about it.
Paris is my second favorite city in the world (NYC being number one)- I will never forget the first amazing sunset I experience from the Eiffel Tower for the first time, and then admiring the city of lights from its premises. How was your first encounter with the Eiffel Tower special?
17 Monday Mar 2014
25 Tuesday Feb 2014
17 Monday Feb 2014
- Never invert the bra cups to store your lingerie, as the smoothness might be damaged considering some bra cups are designed with particular technologies to adjust to your bust shape.
- Never wear a bra for two days in a row, as it can get stretched without allowing the fabric and elastic time to recover.
- A bra is not meant to last a lifetime. Rotating 7 to 10 bras and caring for them properly will ensure they last at least one year. Once the bra is too stretched out or it is not giving adequate support, its time has come to an end. Do not be afraid to toss it and get one that does work.
- To avoid accidental stains wear darker panties and/or pantie liners when necessary. Sometimes stains are unavoidable, in such cases hydrogen peroxide and cold water (never hot, as it sets in the stain) can come in handy.
- Always put shape wear in zippered mesh bags
- Make sure to wash your bras on a regular basis as dirt stains and sweat stains can also be damaging to its lifespan.
Feel free to share with us any of your lingerie care secrets.
10 Monday Feb 2014
Do you believe in serendipity?
09 Sunday Feb 2014
31 Friday Jan 2014
Checkout some previous articles
20 Apr 2014
Gathered at the table with my California family, a girl can feel so much magic that even uttering the word…
19 Apr 2014
Easter Ready by cottontrendy featuring a nail polish For this holiday weekend there are choices for your kind of celebrations.…