Time to jet set around the globe or simply get away for the weekend? With so many places to see, we are sure that packing your bags is a task that must be mastered sooner rather than later. Wondering how to best pack your lingerie so that it arrives intact and ready to offer support? We can help make it enjoyable and quite the soiree. Here are some of our secrets:
1. Invest in some fabric lingerie bags if possible. This will keep all your panties, bras, garter belts, and other goodies in place and keep them from snagging or getting damaged by anything else in your suite case. Also taking an additional lingerie bag for your dirty laundry can come in very handy so that your lingerie still remains protected and in one place until you are able to clean it.
2. Fill in your bra cups with hosiery, socks or panties to help them keep their shape. Never invert your bra cups as it will affect their shape or the construction/technology of a given bra. Make sure to pack them with enough room so they are protected by your other clothes and not smashed up against your shoes or blow dryer.
3. Use tissue paper to aid in preventing your lingerie from wrinkling or shifting, or simply to fill in bra cups. The element of unwrapping something also adds to the fun, who knows there might even be a love letter somewhere between the pads.
4. If your suite case permits always separate your lingerie from anything that can spill, or snag such as Velcro, or a hot blow dryer/curling iron that can melt elastic or damage fabric. Try to place these times towards the top of the suitcase or tote bag to keep them from being smashed to the bottom.
5. Add a splash of your favorite fragrance or toss in your special scented sachet to keep your lingerie fresh with a very personal. Nothing makes memories linger more than when scent is added to the mix.
Voila-Now with your lingerie arriving safely to your destination, the world is certainly your oyster!