25 Tuesday Feb 2014
17 Monday Feb 2014
- Never invert the bra cups to store your lingerie, as the smoothness might be damaged considering some bra cups are designed with particular technologies to adjust to your bust shape.
- Never wear a bra for two days in a row, as it can get stretched without allowing the fabric and elastic time to recover.
- A bra is not meant to last a lifetime. Rotating 7 to 10 bras and caring for them properly will ensure they last at least one year. Once the bra is too stretched out or it is not giving adequate support, its time has come to an end. Do not be afraid to toss it and get one that does work.
- To avoid accidental stains wear darker panties and/or pantie liners when necessary. Sometimes stains are unavoidable, in such cases hydrogen peroxide and cold water (never hot, as it sets in the stain) can come in handy.
- Always put shape wear in zippered mesh bags
- Make sure to wash your bras on a regular basis as dirt stains and sweat stains can also be damaging to its lifespan.
Feel free to share with us any of your lingerie care secrets.
10 Monday Feb 2014
Do you believe in serendipity?
09 Sunday Feb 2014
31 Friday Jan 2014
28 Tuesday Jan 2014
Time to jet set around the globe or simply get away for the weekend? With so many places to see, we are sure that packing your bags is a task that must be mastered sooner rather than later. Wondering how to best pack your lingerie so that it arrives intact and ready to offer support? We can help make it enjoyable and quite the soiree. Here are some of our secrets:
1. Invest in some fabric lingerie bags if possible. This will keep all your panties, bras, garter belts, and other goodies in place and keep them from snagging or getting damaged by anything else in your suite case. Also taking an additional lingerie bag for your dirty laundry can come in very handy so that your lingerie still remains protected and in one place until you are able to clean it.
2. Fill in your bra cups with hosiery, socks or panties to help them keep their shape. Never invert your bra cups as it will affect their shape or the construction/technology of a given bra. Make sure to pack them with enough room so they are protected by your other clothes and not smashed up against your shoes or blow dryer.
3. Use tissue paper to aid in preventing your lingerie from wrinkling or shifting, or simply to fill in bra cups. The element of unwrapping something also adds to the fun, who knows there might even be a love letter somewhere between the pads.
4. If your suite case permits always separate your lingerie from anything that can spill, or snag such as Velcro, or a hot blow dryer/curling iron that can melt elastic or damage fabric. Try to place these times towards the top of the suitcase or tote bag to keep them from being smashed to the bottom.
5. Add a splash of your favorite fragrance or toss in your special scented sachet to keep your lingerie fresh with a very personal. Nothing makes memories linger more than when scent is added to the mix.
Voila-Now with your lingerie arriving safely to your destination, the world is certainly your oyster!
27 Monday Jan 2014
20 Monday Jan 2014
Can’t wait to go get my first pair when SPJ is here in LA. Here is the schedule and remember to check back here in case it changes.
Sarah Jessica Parker will present her line in person at the following Nordstrom stores and locations; be sure to join! Dates and locations are subject to change—check back for more details.
February 28-March 2 – Pop-Up Shop, New York City (details to be announced)
March 5 – Nordstrom Flagship, Seattle
March 6 – The Grove, Los Angeles
March 7 – Michigan Avenue, Chicago
March 8 – Aventura, Miami
March 9 – NorthPark Center, Dallas
“Men I may not know, but shoes — shoes I know,” Carrie Bradshaw of “Sex and the City” once quipped.
17 Friday Jan 2014
14 Tuesday Jan 2014
08 Wednesday Jan 2014
In case you missed it, the Bergdorf Goodman Holiday windows reveal a world full of fantasy where we yearn to exist for a very long time. This holiday season I had first hand pictures of these lovely windows from my sister who was traveling to New York over the holidays.
The night I received her pictures was like Christmas morning all over again. This year, life allowed me to rewind and make new Christmas morning memories. These are by far the most fabulous and enchanting of them all. Sometimes siblings have a way of knowing what will really makes us happy- a picture definitely says a thousand words.
04 Saturday Jan 2014
Hoping this ignited some passion and stirred your spirits.
01 Wednesday Jan 2014
2013 came to a spectacular end with my California family. We were invited to a night filled with dreams wrapped in laughter and sprinkled with love.
May this 2014 hold greater surprises than you can possibly imagine. I know it will for us in the City of Angels; and I know this because my dear friend told me so.
With my gratitude forever,
P.S. Kisses to the most amazing host in this whole wide world. She fills our days with confetti and fixes our lives in merely two minutes.
29 Sunday Dec 2013
State of Reverie: “Say Something” A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
25 Wednesday Dec 2013
22 Sunday Dec 2013
In case you missed it or simply want to watch these amazing goddesses and need some more lingerie trend inspiration, here is the VS fashion show once again!
Happy Sunday, enjoy your festivities.
13 Friday Dec 2013
“It’s a palace enshrouded in gold and snow, where the splendor of architecture melds with a luxury that’s all Dior. As we approach Christmas, DiorMag invites you to rediscover the magic of Dior beauty with a stroll around a Versailles of dreams.
Nothing like this kind of beauty to fancy our imagination. Christmas is coming, and we can hardly wait!